Intra Africa travel and tourism have had challenges, from lack of awareness of its destinations to barriers that impede air travel. This has further been exacerbated in a post-pandemic era.
THE NEED OF DESTINATION WEST AFRICA PROJECT
To project West Africa as a choice destination for Travel and Investment.
To close the gaps in interconnectivity within the West African Sub-region.
The gap in local tourism movement, interconnectivity, trade and investment within the West Africa sub-region spurred our strategic collaboration with our project partners and Tourism stakeholders to change the narrative using Destination West Africa Project.
• To encourage the movement of people within the ECOWAS sub-region
• To Promote Tourism, Trade and Investment opportunities in West Africa.
• To advocate and encourage inter-connectivity and economic activities
• To draw the attention of world travellers to West Africa.
• To share the beauty of our common heritage, cultural similarities and diversity
• To position partnering countries as MUST VISIT DESTINATION in Africa.
• To support and collaborate with stakeholders and available legal authorities to ensure that international best practices are applied in all regional tourism services.
• To increase sales and business activities for partners and brands involved.
For Destination West Africa Packages, please get in touch with us.